Yes, Your Shower Can Look Brand New Again!
Specializing in all
Bathtub & Walk-In Showers
*Mold and Mildew Removal
*Soap Scum Removal
*Grout Cleaning & Color Sealing
* and much more
The Benefits of a Full Shower Restoration
Tiles Will Look New Again
No More Black Mould or Mildew
Easier to Maintain
Seals Leaks in Shower and Baths
Cheaper than a New Installation
Our Exhaustively Thorough Shower Restoration Process:
- Pre-Inspection: Every job begins with a thorough inspection to determine the type of grout, the type of tile, any damage to tile and grout.
- Remove Old Caulking: Old, cracked, and mildew-stained caulking will be carefully removed.
- Pre-Treatment: We use a safe, non-acidic shower cleaner to dissolve soap scum build up and grime.
- Hand Scrub Grout Lines: After the soap scum and grime is loosed up, we scrub each and every grout line by hand.
- Hand Scrub Walls and Floor: Using a gentle, non-scratching scouring pad, we scrub each and every tile by hand.
- High-Pressure / Steam Rinse: Using 250 degree cleaning solution at 800-1,200 psi OR 40-60 psi clean water steam for hygienic cleaning, we blast away every last bit of soap scum and grime from the tile and grout.
- Speed Drying: We hand dry the walls and floors, the use high-velocity speed dryers that dry the showers in no time.
- Replace Caulking: We’ll reapply a fresh bead of 100% silicone in white or clear, that stays mold and mildew free for 7 years.
- Grout Colour Sealing: The last step is to apply the ColorClad Grout Colour Sealer to give your grout that Brand New Look!
- Final Inspection: We admit it… we’re perfectionists. At the end of each job we take our time and inspect every square inch of your shower to make sure it’s spotless!